Serious

Descarga la demo aqui

Descarga la demo instrumental aqui

Descarga los archivos individuales aqui

Descarga los accordes de la guitarra aqui

118 BPM

Mother mother
I just don't feel one of a kind

Life is serious but not like hell
Sunday morning comes how I ring I am hearing the bell
The people the street the cats and the dogs
Who I'd like to meet

Mother mother mother oh mother

Life is serious but not like sex
Close my eyes hold my tongue in the darkness it's best
So I can think of cherie and work out my work
What you mean to me

Mother mother, mother oh mother

I'm serious
Fucking serious
What do you think your life for

Life is serious
A work of art
Masturbation speculation comes from the heart
That humourless mush that beat to the drum
The cram into crush

Mother mother, mother oh mother

CM

Contact - dogsdieinhotcars.album2@gmail.com