Real

Descarga la demo aqui

Descarga la demo instrumental aqui

Descarga los archivos individuales aqui

Descarga los accordes de la guitarra aqui

112 BPM


What do you want?
Is it clear?
Does it work?
Will it disappear?
How many do it?
How many times?
Could it last?
Would you mind?
Would you care?
And how would you find?
All this confusion impossibly feels
Made me think... Am I Happy?

Real

I don't know
What it's done
Who'd it changed
And how'd it become
So disappointed
With so much appeal
Bottoms up
Do you mean it?

Real

Yeah - Don't listen- No

Hall of bricks
Book of words
Song of noise
The sound I've heard
That came up to see me, catch in the eye
Wasp of an angel

Don't you say this
Don't you say that
Don't you feel good its off of your back?
don't you lie down
don't you fear
don't you care
don't you dear

Real
I'm real


CM

Contact - dogsdieinhotcars.album2@gmail.com